Back to blog
Idealpos 7.1 Build 1
After the long anticipation of many customers and staff, we are excited to announce today that we've released Idealpos 7.1 Build 1!
This build is now ready for you to download and install on your system.
Before you download and install this build on your system, please note that Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 is no longer supported. Idealpos 7.1 Build 1 and any future builds of Idealpos 7.1 must not be installed on Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 systems. Attempting to install it on such systems will result in a non-working installation of Idealpos. We have included steps in the Update History for you to follow and check what version of Windows you are running.
If you are already running a pre-release version of Idealpos 7.1 (indicative of a "p.#" in the version/build shown at the top of the main Idealpos screen), please download and install the official Idealpos 7.1 Build 1.
To find out what's included, check out the Update History and see how to use the enhancements. We recommend that you read through the Update History guide to see how to use some of the new features.
We also recommend contacting your reseller for information if you need help installing this build.
Consideration should be given to modifications made to the system which are defined in the Update History or Build Release Notes.These modifications may impact or affect a feature of the system that is currently being used. Idealpos highly recommends that a full backup of the system is created before and after the system has been updated.
Idealpos also recommends that the operation of all aspects of the system are tested and monitored following this update.This advice is also applicable in the event that the Software update only contains fixes to the system and there is no Update History or Release Note document supplied. Please contact Idealpos or your Reseller for assistance.
* [IP-208] - Floating Clerks - Ability for a timeout within active sales
* [IP-209] - Yes/No Option to inhibit returning to Home Screen after each sale
* [IP-1188] - Raffles inhibit redrawing of an already drawn number on multi-draw raffles.
* [IP-1312] - POS will report on mismatched Build Numbers on a network
* [IP-1511] - Pending sales - added Unit Price column
* [IP-2078] - Delete Customer Points when Customer Inactive for a Period
* [IP-2083] - Stock Level Enquiry Function for POS Screen
* [IP-2087] - Yes/No Option - Inhibit selling of items not Enabled in Location
* [IP-2156] - Added new Region setting for India
* [IP-2192] - Gaming - Combine Accounts into One Total excludes zero-value point Buckets
* [IP-2195] - User Details Copy function
* [IP-2279] - First American Eftpos Integration
* [IP-2327] - Stock Transfer Reports - User Permission to Show/Hide Cost
* [IP-2341] - Customer Trial Balance - option to Force End of Last Month for Scheduling
* [IP-2346] - Westpac Group Eftpos - POS ID description setting for Pairing
* [IP-2353] - Centralized Customer Account/Layby Transactions retrieved from POSServer
* [IP-2356] - New Yes/No Option - Force Customer Entry On Coupon Redemptions
* [IP-2417] - Table Preview Show Seat Numbers
* [IP-2424] - Table Balance Amount shown on POS Screen
* [IP-2456] - Alternate Codes Modify/Delete User Permissions
* [IP-2477] - "Show Rates next to items on Receipt" option applies to A4 Invoice
* [IP-2485] - Stock Item Sales Report - Group by Sale Type
* [IP-2486] - Stock Item Attribute to Remove Tax on Take-Away Items (Canada/USA)
* [IP-2487] - Option to Show/Hide Customer Phone/Email on Coupons
* [IP-2494] - Increased Limit of number of Standard Promotions allowed
* [IP-2503] - Improved speed for generating Stock Movement Reports
* [IP-2516] - Yes/No Option - Warn when selling Items not enabled in Location
* [IP-2520] - Site Management - filtering Site Items by Scan Code in Stock screen will Display Base Item's Scan Code
* [IP-2533] - Price Enquiry Function allows Selling of Item
* [IP-2542] - Layby Descriptor programmable through Function Descriptors
* [IP-2543] - Layby Functions separated from Account Functions
* [IP-2551] - Dashboard - support for 3d Large Pie Chart
* [IP-2574] - Basic Kiosk Functionality
* [IP-2579] - Yes/No Option - Hide Alert Level Warnings
* [IP-2593] - Cash Discount Function
* [IP-2617] - Clerk Buttons can change Clerk for single Sale Line
* [IP-2621] - Alpha-Numeric Tables - support for Ideal Kitchen Monitor
* [IP-2623] - Chinese character support in Stock Manage data uploads
* [IP-2631] - New Login Screen
* [IP-2643] - Larger font for Customer Name on Customer Display
* [IP-2653] - Stock Transfers to Different Items - option to Update Cost based on Source Item
* [IP-2658] - User Permission to Hide Stock Item Sales button on Journal Enquiry Function from POS
* [IP-2662] - Send Unprocessed Purchase Orders to Stock Item Labels
* [IP-2668] - POS Button Captions can include Carriage Returns
* [IP-2672] - Ability To Sort Purchase Order By Supplier Code
* [IP-2675] - Wildcard Search Stock Notes as Long Item Descriptions
* [IP-2689] - DOB2 Tag for Stock Item Sales Prompt can handle Specific Date
* [IP-2693] - USA/Canada - Remove Tax based on Customer Type
* [IP-2698] - Gratuity % Functionality
* [IP-2708] - Stock Item Sales Report - Group by Audit
* [IP-2709] - Stock Item Sales Report - Clerk Selection Range
* [IP-2726] - SmartConnect EFTPOS - support for Asynchronous Communications
* [IP-2729] - Canada - "Donut Tax" removes all Tax Rates
* [IP-2734] - Pending Sales report - Includes Total by Sale Type Status
* [IP-2745] - Packet Filtering - Tables option includes Pending Sales packets
* [IP-2752] - MYOB AccountRight - Override IP setting for Desktop Connection
* [IP-2754] - MAXTRIPS tag for Multi-Trip Promotions
* [IP-2764] - POS Description shows on the Reports header